NCSI has a no-solicitation policy covering all of our conferences and expositions. In order to provide a distraction-free environment for our exhibitors, sponsors, attendees and employees, we do not allow solicitation at our events by attendees or unauthorized parties without the express written permission of NCSI. This policy includes, but is not limited to the following unauthorized activities:
- Unauthorized receptions & parties (including off-site events)
- Unauthorized exhibits, mobile exhibits & hospitality suites
- Unauthorized membership recruitment activities
- Unauthorized promotion of non-NCSI events
- Unauthorized employment recruiting
- Unwelcome advances toward event participants or the NCSI staff
- Unauthorized on-site distribution of printed or electronic materials including literature, signs, flyers, invitations, tickets, forms, etc. (except business cards)
Any person and/or organization found to be violating this policy may be expelled from the event. No refunds.
Exhibitors or sponsors found to be violating this policy agree to pay NCSI the equivalent fee stated in the event’s published rate schedule for exhibit space and/or sponsorships and may be expelled from the event. No refunds.
Egregious and/or multiple violations of this policy may result in disqualification from future events at the discretion of NCSI.