Event Account Executive
Are you the type of person that has the natural ability of influencing others and making friends everywhere you go? Do you love a good competition and are the reigning champion of game night? Are you practically a professional multi-tasker because you’re always on the move and handling so many things at once?
If any of the above resonates with you then you could very well be the next great addition to our winning events sales team.
National Conference Services, Inc. (NCSI) located in Columbia, Maryland, is actively seeking an entry–level Account Executive that will contribute to our growth and success. Our company culture and family environment draws some of the most highly motivated, competitive, and logistically organized people in the industry. With a great work/life balance, NCSI makes it possible to enjoy your job, travel, and make lifelong mentors and friends, all while offering the opportunity to have a direct impact on our small business. We cater to some of the largest defense and intelligence agencies in the government and we take pride in being able to offer the best service from an incredible team of people. Our sales staff is highly motivated to work on a team and individually to hit goals and reach new milestones.
Want to learn more?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow existing client base
- Prospect and develop new business
- Implement and execute marketing strategies
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with contact by phone and in person
- Facilitate events both locally and throughout the United States & Europe
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals
- Display a positive professional attitude and a high level of customer service to customers and teammates
- Utilize Event Management Database to record and track sales
- BS/BA degree
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Professional, highly motivated self starter that is skilled at networking and relationship building
- Attention to detail, execution and follow through
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Travel is required 30% of the year which will include some weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- US citizenship
NCSI offers a competitive salary and a complete benefits package. Please submit resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.