Technology Expo and Cyber Forum Registration
Registration for Forum and Exposition is open to Robins AFB personnel and regional partners but, there is limited seating available for the education forum so pre-registration is required.
The Expo will be taking place in the Rotunda of the Museum of Aviation and the Cyber Forum Sessions will be taking place in the Scott Auditorium on 7 March. Please see the Agenda Page for more information on times.
This event is open to all personnel and is located right on your installation. Attend without incurring travel expenses. Stay updated on technology trends in the most time and cost efficient way. Register Today!
- Stay current on industry trends
- Evaluate the latest emerging technologies related to your mission
- Explore innovative solutions to current problems
- Connect with industry partners
- Meet new solutions providers
- Discover ways to adapt new technologies into existing infrastructures
- Share knowledge on future requirements
- Learn about enhancements to current products and services
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
There is no fee for government personnel to attend the Expo and Forum.
To cancel your Cyber Forum registration, please email Rachel Miller at email@example.com. You may also send someone in your place if you are unable to attend. Please see below for substitution information.
To make a substitution for the Cyber Forum, please email Rachel Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-561-2418.