Technology Expo and Cyber Forum Registration
Registration for the Technolgoy Expo and Cyber Forum is open to all Robins AFB personnel. There is limited seating available and pre-registration is required.
The Expo will be taking place in the Century of Flight Hangar and the Cyber Forum Sessions will be taking place in the Scott Auditorium and Art Gallery on 7 March.
This event is open to all personnel and is located right on your installation. Attend without incurring travel expenses. Stay updated on technology trends in the most time and cost efficient way. Register Today!
- Stay current on industry trends
- Evaluate the latest emerging technologies related to your mission
- Explore innovative solutions to current problems
- Connect with industry partners
- Meet new solutions providers
- Discover ways to adapt new technologies into existing infrastructures
- Share knowledge on future requirements
- Learn about enhancements to current products and services
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
There is no fee for government personnel to attend the Expo and Forum.
To cancel your Cyber Forum registration, please email Devin Casey at email@example.com. You may also send someone in your place if you are unable to attend. Please see below for substitution information.
To make a substitution for the Cyber Forum, please email Devin Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-561-2430.